Our Fleet Management Programme provides integrated and seamless Fleet Technical Management (FTM) and Inventory Technical Management (ITM) solutions, enabling airlines to focus on their core business of flying.
Increasing passenger sales, enhancing in-flight services, charting new routes - our Fleet Management Programme allows airlines to focus on these core functions by taking total care of their aircraft maintenance programme and engineering operations.
Our Fleet Management Programme comprises Fleet Technical Management (FTM) and Inventory Technical Management (ITM) services across Airbus and Boeing aircraft types.
With fully integrated and seamless support across the globe, airlines can focus on their core business of flying, as we take care of their total engineering needs and requirements as stipulated by their respective aviation authorities.
FTM covers the full range of engineering support activities from maintenance planning, maintenance control, to quality and reliability programmes. These services ensure that all aspects of safety and airworthiness are complied with.
With more than 25 years of experience in maintaining Airbus and Boeing fleets, combined with our airline heritage, FTM is a key service offering.
FTM services include:
- Engineering/Technical related services
- AD/SB evaluation
- Aircraft fuel performance and engine health monitoring
- Aircraft/components reliability programme
- Defect trouble shooting
- Cabin configuration layout documentation
- Aircraft structures damage assessment and repair instructions development
- AOG technical support
- Quality related services
- Perform CMR/support Certificate of Airworthiness renewal
- Maintain concessions record
- Maintain technical records
- Manage reliability programme
- Issue technical updates
- Publication Management
- Manage revision of technical manuals from OEM and manufacturer
- Distribution of technical publications
- Process customer originated changes
- Develop and maintain an approved Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS)
- Develop task cards as per AMS
- Develop short, medium, and long-term aircraft maintenance plans
- Scheduling of maintenance activities
- Issue work packages for routine checks
- Scheduling of aircraft and on-wing component modifications
ITM encompasses AOG support, rotable access and pooling, component repair and overhaul services, as well as logistics and supply chain management. 24/7 ITM support is made possible through our global footprint, including through our network of OEM-linked joint ventures and subsidiaries, and repair network with major OEMs. ITM ensures high dispatch reliability while reducing aircraft maintenance cost and eliminating risk of inventory obsolescence.
ITM services include:
- Support for Entry into Service (EIS)
- Rotables provisioning and pooling
- Component repair and overhaul management
- Consumables and expendables support
- Warehousing services
- Supply chain management
- Component warranty administration
- Vendor sourcing and purchasing
- 24/7 AOG support