Cabin Turnkey Solutions
SIAEC is one of the first one-stop cabin retrofit centres in the region, providing full turnkey project management for cabin reconfigurations. With a dedicated team of specialists, SIAEC, as the program integrator, provides a seamless solution by working with our wide selection of suppliers and partners such as engineering design houses and aesthetic suppliers, as well as, internal staff to engineer, plan, procure, fabricate, install and certify our customers' customized aircraft cabin.
With our comprehensive nose-to-tail cabin solutions, SIAEC is also able to recommend and integrate innovative communications systems on the aircraft cabin, to help the airline create that ultimate passenger experience.
With our joint venture, JAMCO Aero Design and Engineering (JADE), our services include:
- Aircraft cabin interior design, engineering, analysis and testing to support aircraft modification and interior configuration retrofit
- Programme management and integration
- Engineering, regulatory design approvals and technical solutions for product improvements
- Consultation services including development of technical specifications, equipment selection, interior arrangement layout (LOPA), preliminary structural and electrical analysis, and technical support for meeting
- Supplier management for technical integration
- Supply of aircraft modification kits and / or materials
- On-site engineering and certification liaison support
- Manufacture, maintenance and repair of aircraft interior furnishings and equipment
Temporary Passenger to Cargo Conversion Solution
In collaboration with JAMCO Aero Design & Engineering (JADE), SIA Engineering Company (SIAEC) is offering a temporary turnkey passenger to cargo conversion solution to help airlines tide over the current period of depressed passenger traffic.
This solution offers you the option of temporarily converting your underutilised passenger aircraft (both narrow and widebody) into auxiliary freighter. Cabin space is utilised for cargo freighting, allowing your aircraft to maximise cargo yield.
The temporary passenger to cargo conversion solution is packaged with you in mind and makes use of existing seat tracks to accommodate and secure the cargo, making loading and unloading quick and easy. To ensure that you can continue operations in a safe and secure manner, there is security from a robust fire protection system and a load restraint system to prevent cargo from dislodging during flight.
With the assurance of quick turnaround STC approval, cabin conversion can be done swiftly in a matter of days.