Our specialised Quick-Action-Team (QAT) is on standby 24/7. In times of Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) situations, you can rely on our QAT to provide swift support through our strong network in the region. More
SIAEC is one of the first one-stop cabin retrofit centres in the region, providing full turnkey project management for cabin reconfigurations. With a dedicated team of specialists, SIAEC, as the program integrator, provides a seamless solution by working with our wide selection of suppliers and partners such as engineering design houses and aesthetic suppliers, as well as, internal staff to engineer, plan, procure, fabricate, install and certify our customers' customized aircraft cabin.
With our comprehensive nose-to-tail cabin solutions, SIAEC is also able to recommend and integrate innovative communications systems on the aircraft cabin, to help the airline create that ultimate passenger experience.
With our joint ventures, JAMCO Aero Design and Engineering (JADE) and Singapore JAMCO, our services include:
- Aircraft cabin interior design, engineering, analysis and testing to support aircraft modification and interior configuration retrofit
- Programme management and integration
- Engineering, regulatory design approvals and technical solutions for product improvements
- Consultation services including development of technical specifications, equipment selection, interior arrangement layout (LOPA), preliminary structural and electrical analysis, and technical support for meeting
- Supplier management for technical integration
- Supply of aircraft modification kits and / or materials
- On-site engineering and certification liaison support
- Manufacture, maintenance and repair of aircraft interior furnishings and equipment